Hi everyone, I know you are all working hard but I would appreciate any information on the DARE scheme.I am aware that it "dares" students to achieve through participation in higher education and lead to more fulfilled and independent lives. If you prefer would you click on "Its never too early for success" picture and give me your comments on site and video links. Merci mille fois! Siobhan
Salut everyone! My name is Siobhan Branigan and I'm originally from Baltray,a little golfing village near Drogheda,County Louth.I've been a francophone and a francophile most of my life,my youngest sister Madeline being married to a french algerian. I love Paris where she lives.Three years ago I decided to change my career focus and am now studying for an M.Sc, in Guidance and Counselling at D.C.U.
What is DARE? The Disability Access Route to Education is a suplementary admissions scheme for school leavers with disabilities which operates on a reduced points basis.
The quota of places available through DARE differs from one institution to another. Details on the Admissions/Disability Office website of each participating institution.
Hi everyone, I know you are all working hard but I would appreciate any information on the DARE scheme.I am aware that it "dares" students to achieve through participation in higher education and lead to more fulfilled and independent lives.
ReplyDeleteIf you prefer would you click on "Its never too early for success" picture and give me your comments on site and video links. Merci mille fois! Siobhan