Really useful information Siobhan. Your blog looks great. well done! Really helpful information on different topics and easy to access. Very interesting wesites. Great blog! Evelyn
Salut everyone! My name is Siobhan Branigan and I'm originally from Baltray,a little golfing village near Drogheda,County Louth.I've been a francophone and a francophile most of my life,my youngest sister Madeline being married to a french algerian. I love Paris where she lives.Three years ago I decided to change my career focus and am now studying for an M.Sc, in Guidance and Counselling at D.C.U.
What is DARE? The Disability Access Route to Education is a suplementary admissions scheme for school leavers with disabilities which operates on a reduced points basis.
The quota of places available through DARE differs from one institution to another. Details on the Admissions/Disability Office website of each participating institution.
Sounds very useful
ReplyDeleteIthink alot of folk will use this
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking super Siobhan, you've done great work. Congratulations. Relevant information and easy to follow.
ReplyDeleteAdele
I've just become aware this access route myself and have some information about it on my blog aswell. Very useful information Siobhan.
ReplyDeleteReally useful information Siobhan. Your blog looks great. well done!
ReplyDeleteReally helpful information on different topics and easy to access. Very interesting wesites. Great blog!
Evelyn